B250 – Week 10

I finally did it! I didn’t miss a single deadline (at least I think I didn’t). This week has been a bit discouraging. My ad is not doing well and I’m not sure what to change. I tried to make some adjustments to improve it and it only seemed to make it worse. I’m hoping deleting one ad and just focusing on the more successful one will make things go smoother and get me some more hits.  Working with Google Adwords can be very frustrating. I’ve enjoyed reading my classmates experiences though. Hoping next week I see some real improvements.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s